Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I'm so excited about so many upcoming things this year, 2012 is going to be an adventure for SURE.
I was the third wheel this year for New Year's Eve with Josh and Kiersten. Which is cool I guess. I obviously wished Spencer was here to celebrate with, but I wasn't so lucky since he had to work. He missed out on an eventful night driving around downtown searching for something to do, a dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory, and re-runs of Virgin Diaries and Jaws. Who could have celebrated any better than that! We all struggled to stay awake until midnight which is pretty pathetic if you ask me. I'm not even old or married yet and I may or may not like to go to bed at 8:30 pm. Spencer not being here resulted in a pretty lame Midnight Kiss...
..But I guess a kiss from my deaf dog is better than nothing..

Today was a good start to 2012! It was my first day with my new primary class- the 5 year olds. I was praying I'd get this class and I feel super lucky to be their teacher. My Sunday consisted of a half-naked mermaid doll, a girl in my class sitting on my lap getting the sudden urge to get a quick looksie down my shirt which COMPLETELY caught me off guard, and green gummy bears up noses. I'm thinking I'll get more than a few good laughs this year in Primary. Maybe this class is supposed to help me with my patience for my own kids one day, who knows. Regardless, I feel super blessed to have this class, and I have so many other things to be thankful for. Looking back on 2011 I feel happy with my life, and can't wait for 2012 to be an even better year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun new years to me! I am excited for you in your calling and look forward to many similar stories :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin