Let me explain something super awesome.
In kindergarten I had a friend named Hailey. She moved away with her family and I never heard from her again. ...I mean, in kindergarten how are you supposed to keep in contact with people..?
A few months ago I was instagram stalking, and FOUND HAILEY! We've re-connected and have found out we have more in common than ever. Hailey has been an awesome support system to me, and she is driving down from Idaho for the wedding! A true fairytale friendship story.
She tagged me in her blog post yesterday, so I'm keeping the tradition going!
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
1. if you met someone and hated their name, would that influence if you dated them?
I guess it depends on what the name is. I'd like to say no..
and if you already have a significant other, do you like their name?
I love Spencer's name.. and I love that he is my significant other..
2. what is your proudest moment?
Receiving my Temple Recommend. <3
3. what is your favorite way to procrastinate?
EASY- by taking a nap. Anywhere, anytime.
4. if you could only eat one kind of dessert forever what would you choose?
Texas sheet cake or red velvet cupcakes.
5. do you feel awkward talking to people who are wearing sunglasses that you can see your reflection in or is that just me?
That's just you. :)
6. do you love anything striped right now?
I love everything striped right now. Especially Summery clothing items. LOVE.
7. do you write in a journal and blog? why?
I write for both. My New Years resolution was to document my life more. I love going back through my journal and seeing how things change.
8. what is your unrealistic fantasy career?
A personal assistant/shopper. Owning my own salon, designing clothing... there's a few..
9. what is the most awkward situation you can think of?
Answering my house phone "Thank you for calling the Point this is Mikell" after being at work all day. I guess if that's the most awkward thing I can think of that has ACTUALLY happened, I can consider myself pretty lucky..
10. are you an organized person?
Extremely. Everything is written in a planner I carry with me always. I have a special love for post it notes and labeling things.
11. have you ever had to tell someone that you couldn't be their friend anymore?
No, I've just let things fizzle out if they need to. I think most people get the hint.