Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Eyelash Extensions

This picture is me hanging out while my hair is in foils. I always love a good weave.
.BUT.
I have discovered a new love..
Eyelash Extensions.
I've always thought they were fun, and I'm also certified to do them.
But I had never had them until recently.

Growing up one of my nicknames was Snuffleupagus or Snuffy- From Sesame Street.
If any of you watched Sesame Street as a kid, you'll know that Snuffy's eyelashes were so long they would hang in his eyes.
...and that is why I got my nickname..

I didn't need eyelash extensions but I thought they would be SUPER convenient for the honeymoon and not having to do my makeup. I was right.
TOTALLY TOTALLY THE BEST INVENTION EVERRR!Whoever thought of this wonderful idea was a genius, and deserves a cupcake.

Waking up, and not having to do my makeup is so convenient.
Not to mention I've been on time for work everyday the last 3 weeks...
My getting ready time was easily sliced in half.
Who knew I could wake up, brush my teeth, throw my hair in to a messy bun and look like I just spent a significant amount of time getting ready for the day??

Eyelash Extensions can be helpful for added lenghth, or just to add thickness to your own lashes.
Check out my facebook page for Les Belles Lashes and get more information on eyelash extensions! All of my pricing is under the "NOTES" tab on the left hand side!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin