Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday yesterday!
I literally have the best Husband ever. Spencer called me Saturday night to let me know he was on his way home for Easter!
He technically isn't supposed to be home for another week and a half, but he decided to drive a good 4 hours to be with me and the family for a day. Sadly he headed back to work after Easter dinner so he would be back for work today but I am so so thankful I was able to spend the day with him!
We slept in then headed to my parent's house for breakfast! We got to search for our Easter baskets which we've done since I was just little. When my mom was a little girl it was tradition for her to get headbands and underwear for Easter, so every year my mom gives me and Fatalie one or the other. This year I got the cutest headbands, I absolutely love my sweet mom! Jeff got a fun little pass/catch game in his Easter basket which we had a good time playing before church. I loved being home with the family!
Going to church yesterday was incredible. The primary kids and teachers had such an awesome sharing time about the Resurrection of Christ and the kids were all so reverent.
After sharing time we were so lucky to be able to walk up to Sister Parrish's home to sing some new Primary songs to her. Lynn read the sweetest letter from Linda talking about some of the spiritual experiences she had in the hospital which had everyone in tears. Lynn and Linda are truly such great examples. I am so blessed and lucky to have such awesome family, friends, ward members and neighbors.

What did you do for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin