Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Own Button


SOOO.....
I've been really excited about getting my own
"I'm a Mormon" profile on Mormon.org

Not to mention I get my own nifty button to put right on the blog!
I created my profile just days before conference, and had to wait until everything was approved. Now it's all set up and ready to read.


Click the yellow "I'm a Mormon" button on the LEFT of the blog
(The Button above won't link you to anything. It just looks pretty)
OR
click HERE to check it out!

XOXO!

 

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this, so, so much! your profile says the greatest things! and p.s. i die laughing everytime i draw something for you because i suck so bad! :) haha love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You are so brave. Show me how to do this! I want to "Be a Mormon"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, what? What is this site?
    -Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love it. You are so beautiful and honest.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin