Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Sunday, June 17, 2012

CRAZY!

Well the last few weeks have been CRAZY! It's been a while since I've been keeping up with the blogging world and a lot has happened! Here's a quick update..
 I cut my bangs..
I did some more lashes..
 I watched these little family of birds grow up..
 Had my first pool day of the Summer!
Looking forward to lots more of these
Forgive the iphone picture..
My parents basement flooded which has been a total NIGHTMARE. Still helping out with this mess..

Went to Fatalie's High School Graduation, went to my first Farmer's Market, Applied for an additional job, went to a viewing, pulled double duty at work, offered to babysit, learned a song on the Ukulele, had my first Etsy sale, had girls night, bought something awesome and had a date night. Needless to say it has been a full-packed couple of weeks.

I am a very happy lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin