Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Murder Scene

As ya'll should know by now, I LOVE Halloween.
 
During October my place is FILLED with Halloween decorations.
Here is a fun & totally easy decoration to creep your guests out.
 
I call these my Murder Scene towels, I make them every year!!
 
You'll Need:
  • -A white hand towel. I usually find these at Ross for a few bucks. There's no need to buy good ones since you're practically ruining them anyways.
  • Red craft paint.
 
Okay so FIRST, you'll lay out your white hand towels.
**If you are using normal craft paint, fold your towel in half the hot dog way.
(yep- just referenced the hot dog fold)
Normal craft paint is NOT waterproof so when you dry your hands, you'll end up with red paint on them. If you fold it the hot dog way you can use the back half of the towel when it is hung up on the hand towel holder.
If you use fabric paint that is permanent you can fold your towel however your sweet little heart pleases.
 

Second, Cover your hands in red paint!
Really get your hands soaked with paint-
(I forgot to take a picture first, so this is the picture after I already wiped my hands on the towel..)
 
Next..
you'll wipe your hands or make hand prints on your fresh white towels.
Don't be afraid to get messy here. After all, this IS supposed to look like a murder scene..
 
 
[Happy Haunting Season]
 


4 comments:

  1. oh. my. gosh. hahaha my husband is going out of town this weekend and i might have to pull this prank on him for when he gets back! this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Bethany you totally should. Scaring people is on my list of top 3 favorite things to do. EVER!
      If you do it you'll have to let me know what he says!

      My husband walked in and I said, "Go look at your new towel!" he saw it and was like.. "EW GROSS!" hahahah

      Delete
  2. This is soooo cool! Halloween is my favorite as well! I am definitely doing this for my Halloween party, thanks for sharing!

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin