Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life on Countryside

Okay everyone..
 I don't know how many of you follow the LOVELY Elle from Life on Countryside, but if you don't read her blog now you should start. Liiiiike today. I just started reading her blog last week & she's hilarious. Plus she likes TARGET which means we are basically soul sisters.
 
Elle (Prounounced L E- just like the letters sound) Nominated me for the big pink Liebster Award! So excited and I love filling out these 'About Me' Questions like you don't already know the answers. I'm supossed to write 11 random facts about me and answer the questions Elle gave me. Here goes..
 
 
1. I'm a natural blonde but I'm finding out I kind of like my hair dark better.
(sorry husband..)
 
2. I love admiring other people's ink. If ya know what I'm sayin. There's always a story behind it.
(ooooooh contraversialllll...!)
 
3. Winston is my baby. I love it when he lets me hold him like a baby too.
(The bunny...)
 
4. I can justify any purchase. It's a blessing and a curse.
(I know I have 100 different lip glosses BUT THIS ONE.. is sparkley..)
 
5. I modeled for Baby Gap & Gymboree when I was just a tot.
(My sister got the adult model genes..)
 
6. I dream about packing up and moving somewhere random for a few months.
(& by random I mean Hawaii to beach bum with my sissy..)
 
7. I LOVE it when people come to me for advice.
(But I need help figuring my own stuff out..)
 
8. Sometimes I like to be contraversial.
(step out of the box people..)
 
9. I'm really confrontational.
(Spencer hates it..)
 
10. I DO NOT enjoy working out.
(but I'm glad I did it afterwards..)
 
11. My favorite meal is dessert.
(ice cream, cupcakes, cheesecake, cookies.......)
 
 
Elle Asked me THESE questions:
1. If you could be one animal what would you be and why?
A bunny. Because they are adorable & can run fast.
 
2. What is your favorite candy?
Favorite candy?! There aren't very many candies that I DON'T like..
 
3. What would your Super Hero name be and what is the super power she would have?
Pink Sparkles. hahah shoot. That's really stupid huh..
I'd have to come up with my name later. But my super power would be...
To teleport. I hate driving in traffic & I wouldn't have to pay for airfare.
Genius.
 
4. When is your Birthday and what is your sign?
July 31st. Best Birthday of the year.
I'm a Leo. rawr.
5. Nike or Puma?
Def. a Nike fan..
6. Favorite book you have read in the last 6 months?
Uh the only book (sadly) I've read in the last 6 months has been Safe Haven.
LOOOVED IT.
 
7. What kind of phone do you have?
iphone. I'll never look back.
 
8. Who was your first crush and why?!
My first crush was probably Jesse from Full House.
WHY? Because he's hot duh.
 
9. Socks or Barefeet?
Summer= barefeet.
any other time=new socks.
10. Who is your hero?
Honestly probably my little sister. She's 4 years younger but she's taught me so much. I can go to her with ANYTHING & she's been a huge example to me. I couldn't possibly love her any more than I do right now.
11. Why do you blog?
I first started blogging to keep a record of my life. It's faster to type than write in a journal. Then I started meeting awesome friends & learning so much. I blog to be social, to write about WHATEVER I want & to document what's going on. It's been fun to go back and read what's happened throughout the last year or so.. a lot changes in life!
 

I NOMINATE:
 
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU ARE:
1. what has been the greatest adventure for you in the last year?
2. If you could live anywhere in the US Where would you move?
3. Dill pickles or sweet?
4. If someone handed you $1,000.00 what would you do with it?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
8. What is one accessory you couldn't live without?
9. Where were you born?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. Why do you blog?
 
 
XOXO

 


4 comments:

  1. I wanna see those baby modeling pics ma'am!!! ;) And I think you absolutely ROCK the dark hair! It looks fabulous on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you both ways - dark and blonde. I like you more though as a blonge cuz then we can be TWINS but not at the same time. YUP! That was cheesy. You didn't ask me but I am going to answer DILL all the way! And there are not many candies I would turn down either.

    xo
    u know who

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have the problem with justifying any purchase, however, you know its bad when I don't care what the price tag says if its a staple piece. boo girl problems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm doing these questions on my blog...because they're fun, and i love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin