Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lagoon Day

Seriously?? When was the last time you were at Lagoon?
It had been almost 6 years for me! I took Monday off from work and went with the siblings- Considering I love carnival food & merry go rounds I don't know why I've opted out on Lagoon all these years!!

 Dip n Dots & Churros
me + brother 


My brother Jeff got off work early and met us there. I LOVED having all of the siblings together! We picked the perfect day to hang out at Lagoon because we got to walk right up to almost every single ride! No line waiting for us!

And OBVIOUSLY we had to get old country photos... 



Really though.. If you haven't been to Lagoon lately you are missing out.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Lagoon, and I am jealous that you and your sister look SO pretty while at an amusement park. Seriously though. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin