Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Genie Pants

I've been seeing these baggy pants quite a bit lately & I've had mixed feelings about them.
Ya know, A real love/hate relationship. 
Let's refer back to my Celeb Gossip where I posted these two pics of JBiebs & Gwen.
Obviously one is hideous (JBiebs) And the other is totally rockin! (Duh.. Gwen.)

When I found these pants at SexyModest Boutique I HAD to have them!
They're the perfect mix of the baggy pants, but tight around the lower legs. Like Genie Pants. They are lightweight, so comfortable & I love how you can dress them up or down. Wear them as pants or rolled up as capris.
I paired them with my Famous Basic Tee from SexyModest Boutique as well!





 
Pants: SexyModest Boutique  Basic Tee: SexyModest Boutique Shoes: Forever Young Shoes 
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters

You can find these pants by clicking the SexyModest Boutique Button on the right hand side of my blog- Hurry & get your pants before they are SOLD OUT!

XOXO
 


1 comment:

  1. You are goooooorgeous! Love the mint with the pants, and the pants look super super comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin