Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pencil Skirts

I have been so excited to post this outfit collaboration with some of the cutest bloggers I know!
 I've always loved pencil skirts. They're very flattering & modest- plus I love that you can dress them up or down with different pairs of shoes.

This is probably my favorite pencil skirt in my closet.
I'm a huge fan of the double buttons & you RARELY see a pencil skirt that's denim... & actually cute. Since it's denim I feel like it's more on the casual side so I've paired it with my favorite nude heels and a simple ruffle top from DownEast!









 
Check out the links below to see how these lovely ladies styled their pencil skirts!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin