Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, September 6, 2013

Bike Rides in The City

I love date nights with our friends Josh & Kiersten.
We went to Squatters for dinner (yum) & I had the brilliant idea to do the SLC Rent-a-bike thing.
SLC has put random bike racks around downtown & provided bikes.
For $5.00 using a debit/credit card you can rent a bike and ride it throughout Salt Lake City.
Brilliant! They even have little racks for your belongings.
There's a bike rack right outside Squatters so we rode to City Creek (where bikes apparently are not allowed. A security officer yelled for me to get OFF the bike and walk it out. This is where I screamed "CATCH ME!" and rode off. Not sure what got into me there..)
..From City Creek down to Energy Solutions Arena, to Gateway Mall, back to City Creek, & back to Squatters to return the bikes.





Major workout for someone that considers walking to her car after work "gym time"
Not to mention my butt was sore from the bike seat for like three whole days.

I had SO MUCH FUN on the bikes downtown, and you can't beat a $5.00 spur-of-the-moment activity. If you get the chance to rent the SLC bikes, do it!
There's a lot to see in SLC that you don't see while driving.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and perfect date night! I love bike rides, it totally brings me back to being five!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin