Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flawless Finish

I've always had a really hard time finding a foundation that I LOVE.
I love the matte finish of a powder but hate the dry feeling of powder. I've always gone for the liquid foundation but so many of them leave my face looking shiny and feeling greasy!
 
I've never spent more than $13.00 on a liquid foundation and have tried everything at Target from Maybelline to Covergirl- you name it. Well I went a different route and spent a little bit more $ at Sephora rather than Target and boy was it worth it! 
 
I have found my PERFECT liquid foundation!
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H



this foundation is 24 Hour wear and "retouch free" which is perfect for me because usually I feel like I need to apply foundation again by the end of work.
It also has SPF 15 which we all know how important our sunscreen is!
 
The first day I wore this foundation I had 3 different people mention how great my skin looked! BONUS! It really does have a matte and flawless finish.
I'm in love!
 
My perfect makeup routine of the basics now consists of my matte finish 24 hour wear Lancome foundation, NARS Orgasm Cream Blush, NARS Orgasm Lipgloss & Sephora's Nude eyeshadow palette
Perfection!
 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. You're pretty. I just scoured your blog for this post. My foundation just ran out so I'm going to try this one! Will you please do a tutorial on how to apply cream blush?? I end up making a mess of my face whenever I use cream blush. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin