Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday: Fab 5

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here is my Fab 5 list for this week..


#1
Animal Print: Especially leopard print. They're my favorite neutral & I think it goes with everything. I love these heels & also love how versatile leopard print flats are with something as simple as jeans and a v-neck tee. Love!

#2
Shades of Purple smokey eye.
+ I love Nicole Richie! Purple smokey eye is a great alternative to the brown/black smokey eye. It's great for fall & it makes every eye color pop!

#3
Tulle Skirts.
I LOVE this look because it's something that we are seeing in high-end fashion magazines but it's just as fun to see someone wearing this outfit walking down the street. It can be dressed up or dressed down a bit with a button up chambray shirt.
PERFECT!

#4
Purple 3.1 Phillip Lim purse
This bag is completely swoon-worthy and so perfect for fall!


#5
As much as I've been excited for fall there are certainly lots of things I'm going to miss about Summer. Like Bronzed skin. Keep your summer tan looking fresh with a blended bronzer in your makeup routine. This is one of my staple items year round!

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I love the heels and the skirt!!! I want a tulle skirt so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. soo stinkin cute huh! Pinterest is just fueling my shoe/clothing obsession

      Delete

Leave Me Some Lovin