Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Army Casual

You guys, I seriously love shopping at SexyModest Boutique!

Today's outfit has quickly become one of my favorites because it's simple, casual & totally comfortable! I am currently in love with this long black top because you can dress it up or dress it down. And for those of you who say leggings are not pants- leggings are totally pants (as long as they aren't see through..) I was SO excited to see these camo leggings aren't
see-through!

HORRAY FOR EVERYONE!

 
 

Long Sleeved Dolman Top: SexyModest Boutique
Camo Leggings: SexyModest Boutique
Boots: Dolce Vita from Nordstrom (similar HERE)

If you haven't purchased anything from SexyModest Boutique, you won't be disappointed! They are CONSTANTLY adding new items to their website and they go quick! Get your items before they are gone!

XOXO


6 comments:

  1. Your whole outfit is PERFECT! I'm in love with those camo leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater! Super adorable matched with leggings and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I think this is the best way to wear camo. This or a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I have been eying camo leggings for awhile..I think you just convinced me to pick some up!

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to think that leggings weren't pants, then I tried some on. I never want to wear jeans again!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin