Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 in Review

 
January:
-Colored my hair dark brown
-Went to the Ke$ha Concert
 
February:
-Changed my hair again
-Tried Hot Yoga for the first time
-Tried Cookie Butter for the first time
 
March:
-Celebrated our 1 Year Anniversary
-Celebrated my mom's 60th Birthday
-Gave Winston his first Easter Basket
-Bought my ipad Mini
-Changed my hair again
 
April:
-Started my Master Esthetics Program
-Had my eyes checked
-Changed my hair again
-Tried JDawgs for the first time
-Taught Relief Society
 
May:
-Passed my Anatomy test with flying colors
-Tried Pho for the first time
-Celebrated Memorial Day
-Visited my favorite grave
 
June:
-Spent time with family in my parents new landscaped yard
-Roasted lots of Marshmellows
-Walked in the Gay Pride Parade
-Had my eyes checked again
-Saw sister for the first time since December visiting from Hawaii
-Spent the day with my dad for Father's Day
-Went to Lagoon with the Family
-Went to the Tim McGraw Concert
-Studied poolside
-Went to the She & Him concert with my brother
 
July:
-Went to dinner and fireworks at Oakridge
-Took papa to breakfast
-Read  "Heaven is Here"
-Changed my hair again
-Celebrated my 24th Birthday with a killer cake and a pink handgun
-Went to the Brad Paisley Concert
 
August:
-Went to the Iration Concert
-Went to Harmons for the first time
-Went to Young Living Farms
-Bought my favorite MAC Lipstick
 
September:
-Went to the State Fair
-Went to Comic Con
-Paid for a Special Vacation
-Went to the Waldorf Spa in Park City
-Got the new iphone 5c
-Changed my hair again + cut off 5 inches
-Welcomed Baby Tytan to the family
-Bought a new laptop
 
October:
-Had a Walking Dead Party with the family
-Loved Winston back to health
-Visited Papa in the hospital
-Flew to California with my sister
-Went to Disneyland
-Went to the beach
-Went to Medieval Times Dinner and ate with our hands
-Felt Genuinely happy
-Became a makeup Artist
-Went to the best Halloween Party of my life
-Visited Papa in the rest home
-Dressed up as Trailer Trash for Halloween
 
November:
-Cried during Tytan's Baby Blessing
-Took a pregnancy test
-Cried tears of Humility
-Told Spencer I'm pregnant
-Cried over a picture of Christ and a Baby. Now hanging in my house
-Changed my hair again
-Made lots of Hot Chocolate
-Probably cried again somewhere
 
December:
-Woke up Bleeding/Went to Midwife/had an ultrasound/saw baby's heartbeat
-Found $100.00 in my Washer
-Babysat Luke
-Sent out Christmas Cards
-Made Christmas Sugar Cookies
-Christmas Brunch with my family
-Jammies on Christmas Eve
-Told Family we're Pregnant!
-Told Spencer's Family we're Pregnant!
-Saw lights at Temple Square
-Watched family Ice Skate
-Felt the Holiday Spirit
-Celebrated an amazing 2013
 
 
2013 was full of fun experiences, trying new things, seeing new places, loving my hardest & Being thankful and Happy.
2014, Bring on another great year!
 
XOXO
 

3 comments:

  1. What a productive year!!! So many firsts.

    xx Lauryn
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so excited you're going to be a mommy! Your year seems like it has been so magical and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you wrote down all on one post some of the greatness that happened in 2013! Love the focus on the happiness and not the negative! xo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin