Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Stripes

I love patterns. I love mixing patterns. Polka dots, stripes, floral, you name it.
I found this striped top at Pea in the Pod last week on clearance and loved it! It's super lightweight and perfect for summer. I paired it with my white jeans from Gap & CND white Shellac to complete the look!

p.s. You know you're really pregnant when you don't want to wear normal flats anymore.
These white grandma tennis shoes are the bomb.





 
A special thanks to Fatalie for putting up with taking my ghetto outfit pictures in the hall at work. I love you, pipsqueak!

 
Shirt: Pea in the Pod. Not sure how it's maternity- I'm excited to wear it after!
White Jeans: Gap Maternity
 
XOXO
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Where is your purse from?
    www.vivreblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin