Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, January 27, 2012

Grandma's Advice


The other day my Pink Grandma told me the ABC's for this month.
I didn't know we did ABC's for each month, but I liked what she said anyways.
(From the January Ensign) With my own additions..


A- is for Attitude, and having a good one.
Attitude has such a power to effect our lives for the positive or for the negative.

B- is for Believe.
Believing in ourselves, believing in our plans, believing in our dreams and believing in those around us. If we believe we have a base for the next step, which is...

C- is for Courage to do what is right.
This goes hand in hand with setting a good example for others.

To sum things up my grandma is a genius. How simple are these three things? These ideas may be so simple, but doing them may not be as easy. I know I have struggled with all three at some point or another.
And I KNOW you have too...
I'm grateful life is about living, learning and working on being better.
I'm also thankful that I have THE cutest grandma in the world cheering me on everyday.. 

Happy Friday everyone!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This was in the Ensign as the home teaching/visiting teaching lesson for this month. I loved it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw your through my cousins blog and so i decided to stop by. I love your blog! sooo stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet thanks so much!
    I just checked yours out as well and LOVE it! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Gramma, and I love this picture, she is beauutiful! Great thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sherry!
    I'm really excited for you to meet her :)
    I'll be blogging this week about our adventures in Provo this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin