Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, January 20, 2012

FRIDAY!


I.LOVE.this.

This cute little saying goes hand in hand with how I'm feeling today.
First of all this week has felt SO LONG!! But.. this morning was different. I woke up 40 minutes late, and instead of being upset, I was happy I got an extra 40 minutes of sleep which was well needed. Today instead of dragging my butt into work, I felt like I was practically prancing down the hall to my office. (Although I didn't. Just in case someone saw. Things like that only happen when Kelli is at work with me.) I love how knowing it's FRIDAY makes such a difference in my day. Not that I don't love my job, I just love sleeping in more. I'm also happy I only have about 4 more days until Spencer is back. YAY!

YESTERDAY was a good day! Kelli and I walked the stairs again, we've been faithful! But yesterday we completed our goal of three sets which I'm pretty proud of. Soon it will be five. Sprinting..
Yesterday I also did another set of Eyelash Extensions in record time!
See my Facebook Page: Les Belles Lashes

THIS WEEKEND:
TOMORROW  I'm headed to the Bridal Show in Layton with Haley girl! I'm really excited about officially being registered as a Bride to one of the shows! I've previously worked one, or I've just gone with my engaged Friends. I've stayed so on top of wedding stuff that I'm done with almost everything, with less than two months to go! I don't see any point in putting stuff off and having things be stressful. It's supposed to be FUN people!
Tomorrow afternoon I'm hoping to hit up some Sundance Stalking with my brother Jeff! Yes- I plan on being "that girl". Luda is performing at Harryo's which I will not be attending, but seeing Luda would be sweet not that I'm getting my hopes up or anything. It's just Ludacris everyone..
After that, I will be watching the Notebook for the first time with Kiersten. yes, FIRST time. Sounds like tomorrow should be quite the eventful day!
Pics and updates later to come this weekend!
TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin