Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, January 27, 2012

Grandma's Advice


The other day my Pink Grandma told me the ABC's for this month.
I didn't know we did ABC's for each month, but I liked what she said anyways.
(From the January Ensign) With my own additions..


A- is for Attitude, and having a good one.
Attitude has such a power to effect our lives for the positive or for the negative.

Bis for Believe.
Believing in ourselves, believing in our plans, believing in our dreams and believing in those around us. If we believe we have a base for the next step, which is...

C- is for Courage to do what is right.
This goes hand in hand with setting a good example for others.

To sum things up my grandma is a genius. How simple are these three things? These ideas may be so simple, but doing them may not be as easy. I know I have struggled with all three at some point or another.
And I KNOW you have too...
I'm grateful life is about living, learning and working on being better.
I'm also thankful that I have THE cutest grandma in the world cheering me on everyday.. 

Happy Friday everyone!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This was in the Ensign as the home teaching/visiting teaching lesson for this month. I loved it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw your through my cousins blog and so i decided to stop by. I love your blog! sooo stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet thanks so much!
    I just checked yours out as well and LOVE it! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Gramma, and I love this picture, she is beauutiful! Great thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sherry!
    I'm really excited for you to meet her :)
    I'll be blogging this week about our adventures in Provo this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin