Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, February 24, 2012

Swim Season!

Happy FRIDAY! I have some MAJOR spring fever today!
Beach, Swimming Pool, run-through-the-sprinkler, sunny, warm weather will NOT be here soon enough! I cannot wait for shorts and cute sunglasses- Summer is TOTALLY MY SEASON!
(Thankfully I'll be on the beach with husband in 22 days!)
Every year I allow myself to buy one (or two..) new swimming suits, which as you can imagine, has added up over the last few summers. I love them!

Here are just a few I adore, and had to share...
Thanks Pinterest!

EXTREME RUFFLE:

GIANT BOWS:

ONE SHOULDER:

HIGH WAIST:

CORSET MOCK TOP:

BALCONET TOP:

RUCHED FABRIC:

VINTAGE INSPIRED:

FLORAL ONE PIECES:


I'm so glad swimming suit season will (hopefully) be here before we know it!

What are some of your favorite swimming suits to wear?

3 comments:

  1. ok um first off i would like to say, you and your man are one sexy couple! and sexy off i was droolin over all of those swimsuits! i envy you for being on a beach in 22 days. im a HUGE fan of the big bow swimsuits!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. N8s sister sews cute swim suits, my girls love these. Grown ups order them all the time. I think she invented the style. Her face book page has pics. Tiffany Murray Hone on facebook. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin