Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary To..

Happy 30 years to my parents!!

This week my parents celebrated their 30th Anniversary together!
They invited the family to go to dinner with them to help celebrate this year.
It was fun to be with the family to hear about how Jeff was just 3 years old, running around with a napkin on his head during the wedding breakfast.

We went to Rio Grande
YUM!

We had so many interesting conversations about Salt Lake City Hauntings.
Since the women's bathroom at Rio Grande is supposed to be SUPER haunted, that was our main topic. 
( Find the article HERE )
(..The first stop of the SLC Ghost Tour Jeff and I went to talked about the Women's bathroom at Rio Grande. NUTSO Stories..)

I finally talked my mom into checking out the bathroom with me.
Totally creepy bathroom! This is me and my mom being scared. Right after we took this picture she jumped and yelled like she saw something and totally scared the crap out of me. I went RUNNING out of the bathroom to greet my dad and brother LAUGHING.
Very funny guys. I almost peed my pants.

To sum it up, we all had a fun night together. I can't wait to spend time with Spencer for the rest of my life. Looking forward to our 30 year anniversary + many more!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your parents! What great people they are!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin