Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hatch Family!

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” 
-Charles M. Schulz
 
My lovely high school winter days consisted of many trips to Hatch Family Chocolates in the SLC Avenues. The best kind of day to venture out in the snow were the ones I was totally unsure if I was even going to make it there.
The RICH, OH-so-Lovely, steamy cup of hot chocolate fixed everything.
No matter how fattening it is.
 
Katie and Steve Hatch are the sweet couple who owns Hatch Family Chocolates.
Katie and Steve are little people.
You may have seen them on TLC's The Little Chocolatiers!
I loved seeing one of my favorite hang out spots on TLC. Katie and Steve are two of the nicest people I've ever met!
 
This past weekend my little sister Fatalie and I made a stop after work to fill up on some Chocolate. SERIOUSLY guys.. If you live in the area and haven't been.. you are TOTALLY missing out. Take my word on this!
 
If you head North up E street & turn LEFT on 8th Ave- you'll run right into it!
{You can also find their website HERE}
 
 
 
 
 
Their hot chocolate is to DIE for.
..NOT kidding..
They don't use any powder- they steam solid chocolate and mix it with heavy whipping cream... yeahhh......
 
Hatch Family Chocolates has been one of my favorite little shops in Salt Lake City!
If you haven't gone yet.. GO!
You won't be upset, I promise!
 
xoxo
 


5 comments:

  1. oh whoa i had no idea they were on a show!
    and thanks alot... now i'm craving hatchs at 9 in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is literally NOTHING like a good cup of hot chocolate to warm your body and your spirits on a snowy day! That, and some of mom's home cooking!

    Chelsea
    Curves & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drive past it all the time on my way to the grocery store and I've never been! On my December to do list now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chels- Get the milk chocolate hot chocolate.
      Life will never be the same!!

      Let me know if you like it!

      Delete

Leave Me Some Lovin