Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Funday?

Everyone knows I pretty much HATE Mondays.
But today I'm trying to make Monday a Funday.
 
Spencer has been soo busy studying I've felt like an old helpless Widow.
BUT that means his finals are OVER this week!
Hooray for me having my husband back!
 
It officially snowed and is colder than a witches tit outside.
BUT that means I can wear my cabin socks and drink hot chocolate like it's got the same destiny as Hostess.
 
I've got LOTS to do today.
Including crafts and Christmas presents.
BUT that means my day will go by fast.
 
Then bring on Tuesday.
 
Keep an eye out this week for my first official giveaway!
I'm really excited about this!
WOOT WOOT!
 
Happy Monday Ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin