Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Blog Design!

As ya'll can see, I've got an awesome new little blog design with some minor changes.
These changes may look minor to you, but they are HUGE to me! My blog doesn't feel as cluttered because of those lovely little tabs at the top!
 
Jessica over at Living like a Lindstrom was BEYOND sweet to help me out with this!
She did an awesome job and was SO FAST I seriously couldn't believe it.

 
If you don't follow her blog now you should!
You'll love her blog & she's darling.
 
 
Thanks SO much Jessica!!

2 comments:

  1. I need serious help! My pics are all over the place, some large others small and I cant get the hang of it :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin