Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ain't nobody got time for that!

So many annoying things come along with the absolutely freezing cold weather here.
Inversion, icicles, the fact that I'm just straight up cold ALL THE TIME....
 
But my least favorite thing about the cold is frost on my FREAKING windshield!
SERIOUSLY. It's zero degrees outside, the last thing I want to do is scrape ice off my car!
 
I saw this pin on Pinterest today & laughed out loud.
This was me this morning. ...and every other morning it's cold outside..

 
AMEN.

 


5 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY. You get in the car, ready to go, at the normal time, and....your car needs scrapin. NO NO NO!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I say that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha story of my life... like really though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! That picture is hilarious and sooo true! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin