I hate Mondays, but I look forward to the Weekend Shenanigans Link up with Sami!
1. Like... Of course I loved on Winston the minute I got home from work on Friday..
2. Went to Pink Gma & Papa's House for a pizza party! Winston LOVED pink gma! Gma really completed the party with a homemade salad, deviled eggs & rice pudding!
3. Pink Gma's House, next to Disneyland, is the happiest place on earth. My favorite is sitting right in front of the fireplace.
4. Pizza party with Papa. Don't mind the food on his shirt.. haha
5. Saturday afternoon I was required to do absolutely nothing. I cleaned, (love cleaning..) played with Winston, went to Keva Juice & Great Harvest... then laid on the couch.
6. Winston helped me clip coupons. And by "clip coupons" I mean shred paper to make a bigger mess for me to clean up.
7. We went to the WXHS Baseball Dinner Banquet with Josh & Kiersten to support Jake Brown. (go Jake!)
8. At the Banquet we got to listen to the 2001 World Series Champion pitcher for the Dodgers! Pretty cool... (and suuuch a sweet vest he's got on there..)
We also caught up on The Walking Dead (so intense!)
Had birthday Cake for J's Birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY JOSH!)
& Made our own Harlem Shake Videos.