Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Freaking-Disgusting

Usually Friday is my Friday Funny day.
I will usually post a video that makes me laugh...
 
Today I just have to vent about something that is so disgusting & un-funny that it's almost slightly funny. In a sick and twisted, disturbing way.
 
Last night I was walking out to my car after a long night of school.
A friend in my class was parked next to me and I hear her say, "EWWW THERE'S POO OVER HERE!"
 
Here I am thinking, okay.. what KIND of poo? Dog poo? Bird poo?
Nope. NORMAL POO. THE HUMAN KIND.
I walked around her car to find a nice pile of poo (WITH TOILET PAPER I MIGHT ADD..) right next to her car door.
THE POOR GIRL ALMOST STEPPED IN IT!
Surrounded nicely by a dried out puddle of pee.
 
Sorry I'm not sorry that I didn't take a picture of it for you.
(Even though the thought DID cross my mind.)
 
Our instructor came walking out to her car as I yelled without thinking, "Jo... someone took a crap in the parking lot!"
 
Now I said this is almost slightly funny..
Only because we got laughing pretty hard about it. It's actually not funny that someone dropped a load on the asphalt. Seriously.
 
To make matters worse they were on the side of her car facing the street.
REALLY!?! At LEAST they could have found a bush!
 
Anyways, I guess that's the end of my venting.
Watch where you step people, apparently it's not just dog poo you need to look out for.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. oh I do not think so! Someone had a BADDDD day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean, your blog is my favorite. but seriously. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... so awkward and gross. But it's still funny to me.
    I shouldn't find poop funny, but I kind of do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA RIGHT?!
      Me too.. is that so gross of us? Or so awesome?

      Delete
  4. OH my gosh that's so gross. My boyfriend and I went camping a few weekends ago and he said there was a big pile of poop in one of the mens shower stalls. I mean really? They were only 10 ft away from a toilet and still chose the shower stall...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOW THAT is disgusting...
      I seriously can't believe people are brave enough to do something so sick!

      Delete

Leave Me Some Lovin