Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Harmons.. HARMONS!

I'm sorry, but can someone please explain to me... why no one has EVER told me how incredible Harmons was??
Here I am. In shock after leaving Harmons with an entire basket of groceries I didn't even need.
(I'm not sure what's more embarrassing- the fact I had never been to Harmons, or this pathetic selfie in a crowded parking lot..)
 
I went there for the FIRST TIME last week.. I know, I know..
and when I walked in I heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing their longest, most drawn out beautiful note. Angel choir style. Only in my head obviously.
 
A deli JUST FOR CHEESE?!?
Chinese food buffet?
NOODLE BUFFET?
 
like, I don't know if you know this or not, but there's an ENTIRE produce section JUST for different types of APPLES!
 
Now I know what I've been missing out on all this time..
Apple breeds & cheeses from animals I've never even heard of, fake wine and an entire section of gourmet gelato.
 
Shame on you folks, shame on you for not filling me in on this.
If you need me for anything, I'll be at Harmons. 

2 comments:

  1. How in the world have you NEVER been into a Harmon's. Girl! Now you will be addicted. I love all their products there, and the produce is always fresh. Plus, their salad buffet. Delicious. Seriously Harmon's is where you are suppose to shop. May be a bit more expensive, but I would rather pay their price and get their products then anywhere else.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Harmon's but now I'm dying to go to one!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin