Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Advice

 
Alright everyone, I'm pretty excited about this new thing I'm hooked up with.
It's called Wizpert
 
If you haven't heard of it that's okay, I hadn't either until recently. The founder and owner of Wizpert found my blog and read my post about "perfect marriages" where I set the record straight and got some awesome feedback from readers! The founder and owner of Wizpert contacted me to become a Wizpert Expert. I did my research and really liked what this company had to offer!
 
You will see a new little button on the left side of my blog right under my main picture. It's a mini picture with a button that says "ask Mikell now"
 
This is where readers, or anyone really, can contact me immediately to ask any questions you may have! They asked me to be an Expert on Relationships (ha.. still working on that one..) + 3 other topics of my choice. I chose Shopping, Beauty, & Personal Growth, which happen to be 3 topics I've received a lot of questions on lately!
 
I may not be an advice expert on everything, but I'm hoping I can help a little bit considering I love all of the topics I'm signed up for. People can "favorite" me, or rate me on how well I did on giving them advice- not going to lie, I'm pretty stoked about all of this!
 
So, from here on out, (if you don't have my number to just text and ask..) there's a new "ask Mikell" button ready for your questions at any time!
You can also find my profile here: http://wizpert.com/mikellyb
 
"There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others"


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh love this! Can't wait to ask for your expert advice on anything and everything!!!!
    xxoo,
    Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool deal! Congratulations! I actually loved that blog post because it was full of common sense and down-to-earthness (?).

    You go!!

    xo,
    Ana Paula
    {Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin