Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Raw Uncut Diamond Necklace!

This necklace has quickly become one of my favorite jewelry pieces and I think this would make an awesome Valentine's Day present!!
(HINT HINT! for those of you who need hints!)
 
I found this necklace on a Brickyard Buffalo deal and bought one for a Christmas present, and obviously I had to buy one for myself too!
 
A few days after the Brickyard Buffalo deal expired I started panicking because I wanted to know where I could go to buy more of these necklaces for gifts! When I received the necklaces in the mail they were even more perfect and beautiful in person than in the pictures. The business card for her Etsy shop was included in this box and I immediately felt relieved!
 
You guys, I had to share this with you!
 
It's a raw, uncut diamond necklace. It's a tiny tiny piece on the most delicate gold chain I've ever seen.
I fell in love!

 
 
 
You can find Katie's Etsy shop, Violetfly Jewelry at https://www.etsy.com/shop/violetfly
She is so sweet, and is offering 20% off anything in her shop for my readers with the code VIOLET20 at checkout!
 
DON'T PASS THIS UP!
I promise you guys will be so happy with your purchase!
 
A special special thanks to Katie at Violetfly for making my favorite necklace, and for letting me share her shop on the blog!
XOXO
 


2 comments:

Leave Me Some Lovin