Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Fever!

Spring Fever





Does anyone else have Spring Fever like I do? 
I've found some wardrobe essentials for this Spring- including the cutest Dolce Vita cork flats with pink details, a cut off denim vest & a pink and white striped maxi skirt (I hear these will be essential for the preg belly this Summer) 

I fell in love with these nude circle sunglasses with cat eye frames which would go perfectly with any outfit. The mint green bracelet, colorful Sephora Baked Eyeshadow & pink MAC lipstick became the cherry on top. 

HAPPY SPRING! 
I'm excited it's calendar official. 
XOXO 

2 comments:

  1. I feel like that outfit is exactly what I would put together for a spring Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin