Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Thankful

I've REALLY been MIA lately-
I've got SO much to write about I'm almost overwhelemed.
Today's small  post is an article I saw on Pinterest that I fell in love with..

I am thankful for the taxes I pay because it means I am employed.
The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
For my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
A lawn that has to be mowed, windows that have to be washed and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.
The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
All of the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech.
The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.
The huge piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.
The alarm that goes off in the early morning because it means that I'm alive.

Whether all of these or some of these apply to you, remember we ALWAYS have so many things to be thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin