Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

Wedding Weekend

I am SO HAPPY to say my computer is FINALLY back in order- which means back to blogging! I've missed you blogging world, and I have SO much to catch up on!

We've had such an eventful last month and I have so much I'm excited about. This weekend was eventful with a wedding and my LAST day of primary- happy and sad occasions!

The wedding we went to this weekend was a special one. I grew up with Elise's family since day one. Elise was one heck of a babysitter and such an awesome girl. I met Sam a few years ago and absolutely love her. These girls are awesome.
Here are some pictures of Elise and Sam's wedding..
CONGRATULATIONS!

Sam and Elise toasting with their Apple Beers- That's me with sweet Mary in the Bride's Cut out!
I had one smokin hot date..
Their flower arrangements and bouquets were SO awesome- I didn't get a picture of their bouquets unfortunately. I also tried a Vegan cupcake for the first time- pretty tasty!
This is Elise's SECOND wedding dress she wore during their reception. SO AWESOME. Sam's dress was long during their ceremony and then had the bottom attachment come off to shorten the length. soo sweet!
I'm so lucky to have such an awesome husband and such good friends.
Tyler came to the wedding with us and we had such a great time!

So happy that you are happy Elise and Sam!!
XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin