Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kelli's Baby Shower

Earlier this month I threw a baby shower for my friend Kelli-
due September 9th with baby Charlie!
From day 1 I have watched Kelli's little belly grow and grow, felt Charlie kick & every Monday with Kelli read updates on Charlie's growth for the week.

Here are some pictures from the baby shower!
The party favors were nail polish all in the colors of baby Charlie's Nursery!


Everyone wrote their wishes for Charlie..

The build your own fruit pizza bar was a HIT!



I told everyone to bring a baby picture to hang up

We played a game called "My water broke"
There were little plastic babies in the ice cubes- the first one to have their baby break from their ice cube got a prize!
Everyone got a clothespin to hook on their clothes when they came in the door. If you said "BABY" the first person to catch you got to steal your clothespin. Kelli had quite a collection going on..




ON SATURDAY 
Baby Charlie was born!
I cannot wait to meet Charlie and see mama Kelli
I ALSO cannot WAIT to take his newborn pictures!!

CONGRATULATIONS KELLI AND JARED!!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY CHARLIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin