Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to US!!
<3
I typically do NOT blog on the weekends- but this is certainly a special exception!
 
It's been a year and I still haven't posted very many pictures from the wedding anywhere so I thought I would post some here!
 
Engagements:
 
 
Bridals:
 
 
 
At The Salt Lake Temple:
 
 
 
 
 
haha there's the EPIC fail on my part!
 
At The Reception:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
VENDORS:
Photo: Amanda Rumsey Photography
Cake: Noelle Pease
Flowers: Kelli Dabling with Blooms & Blossoms
Venue: Wheeler Farm
Hair & Makeup: Myself, yo!
 
Our wedding day was SO FUN! We had a laid back day at the Temple & an awesome reception at Wheeler farm- Complete with BBQ Pork sandwiches, cupcakes & a candy bar! Most of the wedding was DIY & I loved every minute of it!
 
*A special thanks to all those who made our day absolutely perfect for us! We couldn't have done it without you!*
 
......................................................................................................................................
 
Dear husband,
Thank you so much for everything you do for me. You work hard, you play hard & you're always right there so willing to help me with whatever it is I need or want.
You are truly such a huge part of my happiness in life & I'm forever grateful for that.
Thank you for being patient with me when I'm being difficult & thank you for loving me when I least deserve it. Thank you for pushing me in the right direction when you did- My life has been completely changed forever.
You are the best decision I've ever made
I love you!
 
Happy 1 Year Anniversary-
One down, forever to go!
-Kell
 
XOXO
 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one year! That is so awesome and so exciting! LOVE your dress by the way.

    New follower :) Discovering Janae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay! Congratulations! Pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!!!! love the pics FINALLY! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics :) Such a cute wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous and you looked so beautiful! Happy one year anniversary!

    xxoo
    Jordyn
    www.thefairyprincessdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Mikell! You made one beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin