Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pet Peeve

 
I just wanted to talk about one of my mini pet peeves that blew up after this past week of The Walking Dead. Don't worry, I'm not going to bite your head off for what you posted on your facebook/instagram/twitter feed before I knew what was going on. --which is exactly my pet peeve.
 
I'm A HUGE Walking Dead fan. No lie, I love it. I look forward to it EVERY WEEK and my little heart skips a few beats when I hear the theme song start every Sunday. I'm a fan of the whole shows concept, the show, the actors (Team Daryl!) and even The Talking Dead after the show.
 
Now, with this being said, after Sunday's episode I was sobbing. Like a child in fetal position. Just kidding about the fetal position, but it was pretty close. Both sleeves of my jacket were soaked from wiping my salty face and snotty nose.
 
Then The Talking Dead came on and Lauren Cohan who plays Maggie was crying over the episode like it actually happened in real life (I'm not the only crazy one!) & I cried again! If you've watched the after show, you know they read people's tweets & facebook posts to answer questions/talk about the show.
 
I happen to post two tweets which happen to show up on my facebook news feed. In fact, I had zero idea they were connected, and apparently I'm technology illiterate because I'm still trying to figure out how to un-link the two accounts. Long story short, my tweets showed up on facebook. And ya know what? I was ripped a new one. And ya know what? After that, I left them UP on facebook.
 
People- It is NOT my problem if you didn't have time to watch your show on time. It's also not my problem that you logged into your social media account wanting to avoid THE BIGGEST social media uproar of the week.
 
So to those of you STILL freaking out about how you hadn't watched the show yet, and your whole facebook feed gave away the entire show...
 
#Sorryimnotsorry
#youshouldknowbetter
#ipostedsocialstoriesonsocialmedia
#ohno
 
The End.

10 comments:

  1. #ohno. hahaha. Amen though. People these days!!! And apparently I need to start up another series. GOSHHHHHHHH. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I should have figured that you of all people would love my hashtags!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. I was ugly crying. It was pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! It wasn't just any ugly crying.. it was like.. Kim K Ugly crying.. REALLLL BAADD.

      Delete
  3. haha that is so true!! The whole world can't be silent about everything just incase you didnt watch it. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the internet...if you don't want to hear about what's going on in the world...including tv, don't get on it, duh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually completely agree! If people don't want to read spoilers, then they shouldnt be on social media! P.S. I cried too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! I posted on FB as well and received a snarky comment in return. Again, not my problem if people don't want to run the risk of a spoiler...don't log onto social media.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin