Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Monday, April 21, 2014

Summer Grape Salad Recipe



I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes! It's the perfect salad for Summer & one of my favorite things to snack on. I've made this for multiple baby & bridal showers and it has always been a huge hit!
 
SUMMER GRAPE SALAD
 
Ingredients:
1 package cream cheese softened (8 oz.) *I used light cream cheese 1/3 of the fat!*
1 Cup (8 oz.) sour cream
1/3 Cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 pounds seedless red grapes
2 pounds seedless green grapes
3 Tablespoons brown sugar (I probably used more than that..)
3 Tablespoons chopped pecans. (I just sprinkled them on until I thought it looked pretty)
 
Directions:
In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla & sugar until well blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
 
Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover & refrigerate until serving.
Sprinkle with brown sugar & pecans just before serving.
 
 
 
 *I also like sprinkling the brown sugar/pecans on the grapes before I put it in the fridge. I like how the cream cheese mixture soaks up the sugar a little bit in the fridge!*
 
 
who doesn't like grapes when it's warm outside??
Especially when they are coated in cream cheese & sugar.
Yum!
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Lovin