Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Friday, September 5, 2014

The Easiest Banana Bread

I always buy bananas at the store thinking they will be such a great healthy on-the-go snack. Or perfect in my cereal. Or delicious in a smoothie. 
...and it never happens.. they always go bad. 


This time I decided to make banana bread, but I needed a recipe that was quick and super easy that I could make while baby was napping. 

*Bonus: You don't need a mixer!*

QUICK & EASY BANANA BREAD
Ingredients: 
-3 or 4 ripe bananas (I used 4)
-1/3 cup melted butter
-1 cup sugar 
-1 egg beaten
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-pinch of salt
-1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour

Directions:
*preheat oven to 350 degrees*

-Mash your bananas in a large mixing bowl, then Mix the butter into the mashed bananas


-Mix in the sugar egg & vanilla


-Sprinkle baking soda and salt over the mixture & mix it in.

-Add the flour last & mix together.

-Pour into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan.

-Bake for 1 hour. 


We thought this recipe was so good, I got another bunch of bananas just to let them ripen up to make another loaf! It was super sweet which we loved. The sugar could probably be reduced to 3/4 cup if you don't want it so sweet. 

Enjoy!
XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is the EXACT recipe I use! No idea where I got it but everyone always LOVES when I make it and it's so stinkin easy. I love to put cream cheese on it & add chocolate chips sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Lovin